Tooth Extractions – Ottawa, ON
Safely Removing Problematic Teeth
When you have an injured or infected tooth, we will take the time to consider every available treatment option. In many cases, it is still possible to save the tooth with a crown or another restorative procedure. However, sometimes a tooth extraction might be the only real choice for protecting your oral health. Do you have a tooth that you’re concerned about? You should call Smyth Dental Centre as soon as you can; our team will be able to determine whether an extraction is truly needed.
Why Choose Smyth Dental Centre for Tooth Extractions?
- Same-Day Emergency Appointments Available
- Lifelike Restorations for Replacing Teeth
- Team Members That Speak English and French
When are Tooth Extractions Necessary?
A tooth extraction may be needed in the following situations:
- You have a tooth that is badly decayed.
- You have a tooth that was severely damaged in an accident.
- You have a tooth that’s trapped under your gums (which is what often happens to wisdom teeth).
- You need orthodontic treatment but there currently isn’t enough room in your mouth for your teeth to move.
- You have an infection in your tooth that might spread to the rest of your mouth.