Spark Clear Aligners – Ottawa, ON
Straighter Smiles Without Highly Visible Braces
When most people think of braces, they imagine metal wires and brightly colored brackets. While this look may work for children, older teenagers and adults often find themselves wishing there was another way to achieve a straighter, more uniform smile without having to sacrifice their self-confidence in the process. Here at Smyth Dental Centre, we can give you the best of both worlds with Spark clear aligners. Our patients from Ottawa and beyond can enjoy an effective and attractive orthodontic treatment option that is perfectly suited to them and their needs.
Why Choose Smyth Dental Centre for Spark Clear Aligners?
- Convenient AI Dental Monitoring
- More Affordable Than Other Clear Aligners
- Virtually Stain-Proof Aligners
How Can I Know if Spark Clear Aligners Are Right for Me?
Gaps and misaligned teeth don’t just negatively affect the appearance of your smile – they can lead to decay and other oral health problems. Our team will be happy to sit down with you and discuss your needs so that we can figure out what the correct treatment option for you will be.
Many patients, especially adults who spend a lot of time in the professional world, wish to maintain their polished look as they go through their day-to-day lives and not have to constantly worry whether people are noticing their braces. Spark is an ideal choice for them, as it has significantly less visibility compared to traditional orthodontics and can still steadily and comfortably move the teeth into their ideal alignment through low, continuous pressure.
Spark Clear Aligners vs. Invisalign
While Spark clear aligners and treatments like Invisalign seem to be one-in-the-same, our dentists will tell you that this is far from the truth. The Spark system offers several unique advantages compared to other clear aligner systems:
- Affordability: Spark aligners cost notably less than Invisalign while offering a superior patient experience.
- Improved Comfort: Thanks to the quality and shaping of the plastic, Spark aligners are extremely flexible, leading to a comfortable fit that dramatically reduces the possibility of soreness.
- Stain-Proof: Even when exposed to darkly colored foods and drinks, Spark aligners stay perfectly clear and invisible while other trays would stain.
- Better Results: With Invisalign, aligners are switched every two weeks, but with Spark, a patient will put in a new set every five to seven days. This enables more exact tooth movement to deliver a higher-level result when it comes to aesthetics and function.